Greg finally decided to do something different. After months (yes, months!) of sanding and fairing, Greg decided that enough is enough. We flow coated the boat yesterday. When I went over there, I was expecting another round of sanding and fairing, so I didn't take the camera. (Like I've said countless times, there are only so many sanding and fairing pics I can take.)
One of our concerns was epoxy runs. In order to address this, we thickened the epoxy ever so slightly with just a touch of wood flower. It seems to have worked, but we won't know for sure until after the epoxy dries. Wish us luck.