Saturday, June 25, 2005

Time Flies

Man, I can't believe it's been over three weeks since I've updated this blog. Even worse, I can't believe it's been that long since anything has been accomplished on the boat. The lack of progress will hopefully come to an end tomorrow though, as Greg and I get back into the swing of things. I'm a little disappointed that our progress has stalled, but it's because I've been out of town, so I'll cut myself a little slack... of course there's nothing that's prevented Greg from working on the boat while I've been gone, but that's another story.

I've already discussed the Boys' Trip we had over Memorial Day weekend, but I haven't mentioned my family vacation to the Buffalo, NY area. That trip was a blast, but it's a little off-topic for this blog. If you're interested in reading about it though, feel free to head on over to my other blog.

No comments: