Friday, October 19, 2007

Nightmare

I had kind of a crazy dream last night. In the dream, I went to Greg's house to check on his dogs while he was on vacation. As I walked through the garage, I gazed at the boat -- and was instantly horrified. Greg had gone on some sort of crazy spree; he had sanded off all of the paint, and on the bow he had sanded back down to bare wood. On the sides he had fabricated some sort of space-age shaped add-ons that looked like the fins from a 59 Chevy on steroids. As my eyes adjusted to the horrific site, Greg nonchalantly strolled into the garage (it was a dream, remember) and casually asked me what I thought of the work he'd done.

I went ballistic and woke up. Thank God it wasn't real.

4 comments:

Sunny said...

How long have you been working on the boat?

Isn't it funny that our dreams are so messed up?

Sunny said...

oh- and sorry about not asking your permission to use your pic on my blog, Ozzy. I honestly am not thinking straight lately. Again, my apologies.

OzzyC said...

We've been working on the boat for just shy of three years. Approximately two of the three years has been making the finish look right. Soon we'll flip the boat and then we can make fast progress again.

Don't worry about using the pic without permission. I'm not a picture nazi. The only reasons I could see myself caring is if someone was making a profit from my work, or doing perverted stuff with the pics of my kids.

Peter said...

Dude! Lay off the anchovy pizza right before bedtime! :D