Monday, February 14, 2005

A Quick Disclaimer

Let it be stated for the record that this blog is NOT designed to be an infallible guideline for how to do a similar project yourself. As I stated at the beginning of this blog, these posts are designed to chronicle our specific journey, and maybe to provide some tips and tricks that may or may not be beneficial to you. If you incorporate any of the recommendations, you do so at your own risk. If you disregard any of our recommendations, you do so at your own risk. If you even view the contents of this blog, you do so at your own risk. Neither Greg nor I will be responsible in any way, shape or form for anything that you do, whether it's a stroke of brilliance, or something worthy of a Darwin Award
It's an unfortunate reality that I feel the need to post this disclaimer, but I don't want any of your silly asses filing a lawsuit against us, saying "Greg and Dave made me do it." We didn't make you do anything!

No comments: