Sunday, February 13, 2005

A video synopsis of what's happened so far

It seems that the scope of this blog continues to grow. A year or so ago, Greg and I built canoes. Several months ago, Greg decided to build a Cabin Cruiser. Several weeks ago, Greg and I started building his Cabin Cruiser. Several days ago, I decided to blog the building process. A couple of days ago, decided to add pictures. Yesterday, I took my camcorder over to Greg's and decided to start Video blogging as well. This morning, I showed Greg how to co-post to this blog. This afternoon, I figured out how to post videos to this blog. So from here out, you will see my posts, Greg's posts, pictures and comments from both of us, and short videos which may or may not be of instructional value. Shown below is a quick synopsis of what's been accomplished to date.

Quick Video Synopsis of events to date

No comments: